After a stupendously long stint of sickness, I'm back on track.
Today I attended my first day of class for the semester - I was puking too much last week to attend class, let alone walk the distance to get there.
I was feeling punky, so this is what's up.
- "Untamed Heart, Wild Love" shirt: Rainbow's, $10
- Black Leather-esque vest: Burlington Coat Factory, $15
- Red jeans: Old Navy, $26
- Black buckled boots: Payless, $41 (they were a splurge)
- RIGHT WRIST: Black cuff from Buckle
- LEFT WRIST: Silver multi-layer cuff from Premier; "Well behaved women rarely make history" silver cuff (not really visible, but there)
Happy Back to School!
♥Kelsey E. Benedict