Since I've never posted a sponsored blog post before, let me explain to you guys what goes on when I review anything from a sponsor.
- All my opinions are honest and genuine - I will never accept a deal that asks me to lie or varnish the truth.
- The content of the post will be a mixture of what the company has asked that I review, and what I have come across on my own - flaws, things I really like, etc.
I know some readers think that sponsored posts are just a load of shit that the author spews forth in exchange for free stuff -- and that's not the case!
So please keep an open mind, and if you are a glasses enthusiast or blinder-than-a-bat without yours, keep on reading. 8D
Firmoo contacted me back at the beginning of February about reviewing their glasses in exchange for a free pair - and when I checked out Firmoo.com, it seemed way too good to be true - prescription glasses for as low as $16? Hell, that's affordable!
I'm an adventurer (who hasn't taken an arrow to the knee; for all my Skyrim-playing readers), so I jumped on the deal!
I chose the Unisex Full Frame Acetate Glasses #ZS5104 - which are sadly no longer in stock at the time of publishing.
What I Like about Firmoo:
+ Fantastically affordable prices
+ Variety of colored frames and lens shapes
+ The "try-it-on" feature - you can upload a picture of your face, or use one of the sample face shape pictures to see what the glasses would look like on - brill!
What I Don't Like about Firmoo:
- *How long the glasses took to come in. I ordered in the beginning of February, and didn't come in until early March (Apparently the supplier went on vacation)
- The lens get dirty easily. I'm not sure if there's a difference in the makeup of my RxOptical lens or what, but Firmoo's lens seem to attract smudges and dirt like flies.
- How quickly glasses disappear. If you see a pair you like, buy 'em now - they don't stay around for long!
Firmoo also has these really cool deal called the First Pair Free program - the cost of the lens & glasses is free, and all you pay is the cost of shipping. If you are a prescribtion glasses wearer, you know that deal is amazing!
Are you habitual glasses-wearer? Would you consider buying online?
♥Kelsey E. Benedict