Tuesday, August 20, 2013

The Gothy Blog Challenge Day 11: 3 Trends I Wish Would Come Back

Well, I'm the type of person to say "Trends be damned!" and wear what I want.

So instead of 3 trends I wish would come back, I'll list 3 trends I like!

#1  Plaid Skirts
I went to Catholic school for half my life.
My family literally had to trash my wool green plaid skirt from elementary school before I would give the damn thing up. ;D


Tulle is highly underrated.
I just want it for the one patch.
I'm so transparent. XD
I don't dig green normally, but this looks smashing!

 
#2 Motorcycle Boots
I love me some big shit-kicking boots!
My mom has this awesome pair from 15+ years ago that she gave me, and they have this huge heel, and OHMYGOSH - they're the best!

I only like 3 straps or so - not a ton.
It takes away from the aesthetic value.
Look at those details, mates!
I can imagine myself running around in these, being adorable and bratty.
Which sounds perfect. C;
 
#3 Fairy wings
If you weren't expecting this, you haven't been around long enough, hee hee!
These are glorious!
These are all things I dig . . . though I don't wear the wings unless I'm running around at a Ren Faire. ;D

Photo credit to Google Images today, ya'll!
What are your three most popular outfit staples?

Kelsey E. Benedict

5 comments:

  1. lol noooooooo! noooooo plaid skirts. i'm too old for schoolgirl plaid skirts! ah yeah i remember the fairy wings. the fairy goths. we rivetheads were the mortal enemies of the fairy goths. grrrr.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bahaha! We could never share a closet - we wouldn't have enough in common. C;

      Delete
  2. I love these skirts! *w*
    Nice blog, dear!

    http://www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Toughened up plaid skirts are the shiz. ;)
      And right back at you! I'm digging the Nu-goth dancing cross background. XD

      Delete

Hey Lovely, thanks for your contribution to the conversation. :D♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...